Wednesday, March 25, 2009

The Mental Is:

lol , yeah it is another one of my version of the similar tv series.... lolol....
I had this in my head (again) just 2 days ago...hope I can still bring it to written ...(what a daydeamer)


Lemon and Partack (heheehhe a parody from the main character and also taken from my best friend's name ...where is he?) just came back from a case.

Rugby: Lemon, someone has been waiting for you in your office?
Lemon: Ah, great.... how long has she been here?
Rugby: about 20 mins
Lemon walks to her office

Violeen (all my caracter will be named this... bite me) : Lemon!... looking gorgeous
Lemon: Vi.... I can't believe you're here.... how long was it?
Vi: just 15 years.... [laughing]

Partack: Hi.... I'm Partack James, and Vi..you must be..?
Vi: Oh... The Partack James? [winks at Lemon]
Lemon: oh yeah.... Partack... meet Vi... [without enthusiasm] and Vi, yes.. The ..(rolls her eyes)
Partack: The..? really? what did she tell you?
Vi: can't you tell? but you're so good at it....
Lemon: [vicious smile] yes, Partack.... why don't you tell us what she knows about you

Partack: I know what she thinks about me.... [teasefull smile]
Vi: that you are charming... have pretty eyes and beautiful smile... lovely goldilock hair.. [confident smile] ?
Lemon: [laughing and oddly blushing]
Vi & Partack: Lemon?
Lemon: what? it's just... you didnt expect she'd say that, did you partack?
Partack: yes, I did!
Lemon: Yeah right.... come Vi.... tell me, what brings you here ?
Vi: Here in the city? or in your office
Lemon: Both
Vi: In the city... I am sent by my department for 6 months course
Lemon: ah.... you could have mention it in your last email
Vi: I want to surpise you..... are you?
Lemon: excited.... partack, why are you still here?
Partack: what? you two need privacy?
Lemon: no... not really
Partack: go on.... I rarely see you so cheerfull... this is interesting...
Lemon: never mind him.... where were we?
Vi: never mind him? he's a full distraction....
Lemon: partack.... you heard her..... go get some coffee or something
Vi: no, don't.... he's a nice distraction.... unless, you mind it.. :)))

(hehehehe so I add smileys..sue me)

the end of part 1 episode 1 season 1

No comments:

Post a Comment